Each full registration includes:
- All technical sessions
- Electronic proceedings
- Welcome reception
- Coffee breaks
In order to register online, please visit the ICDSC 2014 Registration website
Before searching for alternatives, please select the arrival day (and the right number of participants) as reported in the image below.
|ACM/IEEE Member ||€550||€620|
Notes for Authors:
- Each paper accepted for the conference (as oral, as poster, or as part of a special session or co-located workshop)
must be covered by a full non-student rate registration. Please indicate the paper number in the registration form.
- Authors of more than one accepted paper must pay a registration fee for each paper.
- For a regular paper above 6 pages, page charges of €100 per page have to be paid.
Letters of Invitation*
If you need to apply for a VISA, please send the following information to Andrea Prati
- Your FULL name including salutation (Mr., Ms., Mrs.)
- Your paper number
- Whether you want a hard copy mailed to you or a pdf emailed to you
- Your full mailing address or email address
- Your registration ID for the conference.
*We will not issue visa letters without confirmation that you have registered and paid.
Attendees who are not presenting a paper and need an invitation letter should contact the General Chair by email.