EXTENDED Deadline: July 5, 2006 (FIRM DEADLINE!!)
All paper submissions to VSSN 2006 will be electronic.
All papers must be submitted in Acrobat PDF format.
The paper format page contains guidelines about page limits, font sizes, and overall page layout.
The paper should be no longer than 8 pages in the ACM style sheet
in English. We ask that you do not deviate from these guidelines since this will be a cause for paper rejection
Submission using the EDAS submission system will be possible.
Alternatively, you can submit a paper (max. file size: 8MB).
Please include in the text of the message up to 3 topics chosen from:
- Video Surveillance and sensor network architecture
- Multi-Camera, multi-sensor calibration
- Cameras and/or sensors coordination and synchronization
- New sensors, new cameras architectures
- Distribute surveillance systems
- Video and multimedia analysis
- Multi-people, multi camera tracking
- People surveillance from overlapped, disjointed cameras
- Free surveillance from moving cameras
- Object Detection and Recognition in Unconstrained Environments
- People behaviour control
- People posture, gesture, face and interaction analysis
- Audio surveillance and cross-modality surveillance
- Augmented video analysis (with audio and other sensors)
- Machine Learning Techniques for Event Mining
- Sensor (Stream) Multimedia Surveillance Data management
- Annotation, Indexing and Storage
- Archival/Retrieval of Sensor Data
- Query Paradigms and Languages
- Crime prevention
- Traffic control
- Home surveillance
- Mobile surveillance